Lead the way into the future of compassionate care.
At Foundation Partners People Matter
We look for the most innovative leaders in the funeral industry who have a passion for serving others and are inspired by opportunity, change, and innovation. We recognize that our competitive advantage is and always will be - our people.
Joining the Foundation Partners team means you will help families celebrate the lives of their loved ones by creating unforgettable, life-changing moments for the people you serve. It also means we’re here to support you and your career growth – regardless of whether you’re an experienced funeral director, a recent grad or a veteran looking to give back to your community. Becoming part of the Foundation Partners team means becoming part of, and adding to, our distinctive culture which is deeply rooted these primary qualities.
We possess a true passion for helping people acknowledge and celebrate human life
We are inherently warm, caring, individuals who are easy to talk to and work with
We always work collaboratively with families and business partners to ensure we offer the most personalized care
We care deeply about the individuals, friends, and families we serve and are better partners because of the empathy we feel for them
We are honest people who behave in a genuine manner
The Foundation Partners Difference
Foundation Partners stands out from all the other funeral services providers in many ways, yet there are key areas that define us as an industry innovator and leader.
- Career advancement opportunities you can’t find at local, family-owned firms
- Complete career paths regardless of your career stage
- Positions in small towns and large cities across 21 states and growing
- A unique ShareLife® experience allowing you to create memorable life celebrations for the families you serve
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Team member referral program
- Performance incentives
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401k with company match
- Company-paid life insurance, long-term disability, and short-term disability
Foundation Partners Hires Veterans
You served our country every day and brought passion, core values and talent to our armed services. We believe those same characteristics are essential to success at Foundation Partners.
By joining us we can offer you:
- Opportunity to serve fellow veterans and their families
- Respectful, honorable position in your community
- Ability to leverage your leadership, discipline and team work skills by serving families in a time of need
What our team members are saying about us
"I most appreciate the commitment FPG maintains to provide each and every family with the highest level of service, dignity and compassion. Further, FPG recognizes the benefit of providing families we serve and members of our community with the support and resources that contribute to healthy grieving."
Mary Beth Lamey
Community Relations Advisor, Thompson Funeral Homes
"Over two years into my employment at Betz, Rossi, Bellinger & Stewart I can honestly say I don’t think I could have found a better place to work. Every day I am encouraged to strive for an unparalleled level of excellence in the way I serve our families, and I am consistently provided opportunities to grow through access to supportive and compassionate relationships, innovative thinking, and people-focused leadership."
Erin E. Salie
Resident Funeral Director, Betz, Rossi, Bellinger & Stewart Family Funeral Homes
* Blue states represent our locations
Foundation Partners Group
369 N. New York Avenue,
Winter Park, FL 32789
For general inquiries, please call: